Watertown Lacrosse - COVID-19 Guidelines
- DO NOT COME TO PRACTICE/GAMES IF SICK (parents and/or players): This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fever over 100 degrees
- Flu-like symptoms
- Loss of taste or smell
- Exposure to any individual diagnosed positive to COVID -19 without taking appropriate quarantine restrictions- 14 days
- Parents – please notify the appropriate coach/team manager immediately for any COVID-19 positive test and/or exposure to an individual with COVID-19
- Players should not come to practices or games feeling unwell. Even mild symptoms of a cold can be an early symptom of Covid-19.
- PLAYERS are required to wear masks while walking to and from the field, while on the sideline at practice and at games.
- ONE PARENT at the practice field, a mask is required by all spectators.
- All players and coaches shall bring their own water bottles.
- Water bottles shall not be shared.
- CLEARLY LABEL WATER BOTTLE- with name
- NO water will be available at the fields
- NO CONTACT: No Fist Bumps/Handshakes etc.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE players are required to social distance whenever possible i.e. before/after and during water breaks
- NO HANGING AROUND – after practice or games
- Players or Coaches cannot attend games or practice if they are required to quarantine from school or work.
- SPECTATORS are required to maintain social distancing of 6 feet of people outside a family unit.
- For away games, we must follow that towns/teams Covid-19 protocols which may be different – no exceptions
We are following the CIAC guidelines. To review the guideline please click HERE